Find The Right Program For You
- If you want to become an Athletic Trainer, search the Professional Master’s options to see which one fits for you.
- Professional Master’s — Undergraduate Entry: Select this if you are looking for master’s degree programs with the option to be admitted as an undergraduate.
- Professional Master’s — Post-Baccalaureate Entry: Choose this option to look for programs that accept students who already have a four-year degree or who will complete their degree during the application cycle.
- Professional Program — Bachelor's Degree: Limited bachelor's degree programs remain. Bachelor's degree programs will not accept students after Fall 2022 as the masters degree becomes required for entry into the profession.
- If you are an AT, search for Doctor of Athletic Training, Residency or Post-Professional Master's program in the map below.
International AT Programs
The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong
Professional Master’s Program — Post-Baccalaureate Entry
Program Contact Person: Shu Hang Patrick Yung
Learn More Online
Important: Bachelor’s Degrees Are Being Phased Out In Favor Of Master’s Degrees
A positive, transitional moment in the athletic training field is in motion as master’s degrees become the new requirement to become an AT. After Fall 2022, Athletic Training bachelor’s degree programs will not accept new students.
If you would like to complete a baccalaureate degree professional program, search for “Bachelor’s degree.” Additionally, many schools offer an option for a combined bachelor's/master's program (for example, 3 years of undergraduate school + 2 years of graduate school). Use the "undergraduate entry" search option in the map above to find schools that may offer this program type.
The Latest From Our Blog
By: Kim Mace DAT, ATC Missed our 2022 ATEachMoment Virtual Fair in October? Listen in on this recorded session where a health professions advisor gives tips to show your best […]
Missed our ATEachMoment Virtual Fair in October?? You won’t want to miss this recorded student panel where current AT students share their experiences and talk about what AT school is […]
By: Ellis Mair Missed our 2022 ATEachMoment Virtual Fair? Check out this recorded session from Ellis Mair discussing an overview of the athletic training profession and getting into AT school.